Why you choose jeabo GT1?
- The Updated BT 5. 0 :More stable connection
- Game Low Latency Mode:Hardly noticed the latency
- Superior Sound Quality:7.2mm AAC audio coding and DSP technology
- 12 Hours of Battery life:Charging case 8.5H plus earbuds 4H
- IPX5 Waterproof:Resistant sweat and water
- Smart Touch Control:Easy to control
- Mini Design:Only 26g weight
- Voice Assistant:Siri|Google Assistant|Xiao Ai
- The upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 chip makes matching connection more stable,greatly reducing the problem of connection failure.
How to reset when the two earbuds failed to pair with each other?
- Step 1. Turn off the earbuds: Press and hold both earbuds for 5 seconds, release after blink red.
- Step 2. Press and hold both earbuds for 15 seconds, do not release when earbuds alternately flash white and red for the first time. release after the second time.
- Step 3. Put earbuds back into the charging case.
- Step 4. Take earbuds out from the charging case. Both earbuds blink white firstly, then the right blinks white slowly. Then the earbuds are waiting for pairing device.
The up-to-date BT 5. 0: Compared with the old generation, the new generation of Bluetooth chips has a more stable Bluetooth connection and a 30% increase in stability. Switch freely, reconnect quickly, dedicated to giving customers a better connection experience
Super-low latency :Ultra-low latency of less than 100ms, with unique game mode surround sound, you can almost feel lag no more in playing games
Superior music quality: This small earphone has high dynamic driver of 7.2mm AAC audio coding and DSP technology.Powerful bass and soft, clear mid-highs are available.High fidelity stereo voice call if you are there
Small but long battery life:The charging case is small in size but in total 12hours playtime and also provides an extra 8-hour battery life for the earbuds .Our GT1 can last for 4 hours of listening time and 3 hours of talk time from a single charge
IPX5 waterproof earbuds：Our GT1 are resistant to sweat and water. No matter it is indoors or outdoors, strenuous exercise such as fitness, cycling, running, etc., no need to worry about damaging the headphones